Under the Subway Video Art Night
What is it?
Under the Subway Video Art Night is an international event focused exclusively on video-art with projections on the streets, in art spaces, galleries, cultural centers, etc. This seventh edition of Video-art Night will project at the same time in Milan, Madrid, New York, Valencia, Palma de Mallorca and Malaga.
Deadline: May 1st, 2017.
Organized and curated by Antonio Ortuño.
Terms and conditions:
– All artists can participate without consideration of nationality or age.
– Works can be individual or groups projects .
– Works must be dated after 2013.
– Only one piece per artist or collective.
– If the piece include dialogues, texts or voice in off must be in English, dubbed or subtitled in that language.
– Videos can’t be longer than 5 min.
– The video have to be uploaded in Youtube.
– All participating artists will be notified via email.
Documentation to contribute (Word by email):
– Year and place of production.
– Link of the video in Youtube.
– Brief Synopsis.
– Artist Resume.
– A still frame of the video (jpg).
– Production Format.
– Sound: hi-fi, stereo, mono, no sound.
UNDER THE SUBWAY VIDEOART NIGHT